The DM240 is a durable, lightweight, efficient, and color critical professional broadcast monitor. Industry leading fast mode processing, a durable all metal chassis, and our most advanced feature set make the DM240 ideal for applications ranging from production to post.
The XM311K is a 31" true 4K resolution HDR and SDR reference master monitor equipped with professional 12Gbps SDI inputs. The XM311K qualifies as a Dolby Vision mastering monitor. A fullscreen peak luminance of 1,000cd/m2, support for both PQ and HLG EOTFs, multiple color gamut selections, and a contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 make the XM311K ideal for a wide variety of demanding HDR workflows.
LMCL is a groundbreaking new LCD technology that introduces an independently controllable layer of light modulating cells between the backlight and traditional display cell. This allows for greatly expanded individual pixel level control of light intensity resulting in several key benefits compared to traditional LCDs including truer black levels, much higher contrast ratios, no halation / flare artifacts, and no loading behavior. Compared to OLED technology LMCL has the distinct benefit of avoiding burn-in as well as being able to maintain consistent peak luminance regardless of overall scene brightness.
• Ideal digital substitute of the analog strip light
• Cosmetic design for high-end installations
• Thick aluminium, long lasting light source in long lasting body
• Variable light projection angle to adapt the
• No fan, no maintenance, no noise
• ETL approved
• Internal/External gel fram for diffusion filters
The XM310K is a 31" true 4K resolution HDR and SDR reference master monitor equipped with professional 12Gbps SDI inputs. The XM310K qualifies as a Dolby Vision mastering monitor. A peak luminance of 3000cd/m2, support for both PQ and HLG EOTFs, multiple color gamut selections, and a contrast ratio in excess of 1,000,000:1 make the XM310K ideal for a wide variety of demanding HDR workflows.
Many professional HDR displays have a peak luminance of just 1000nits. With a peak luminance of 3000nits, the XM310K is three times brighter making it one of the brightest commercially available professional HDR monitors.
• Light source: 100 W (Risalto S) or 200W (Risalto M) Tungsten or Daylight COB LEDs
• CRI 90
• Smooth 16 bit dimmer
• Guaranteed Flicker-free operation
(DMX controlled PWM frequency)
• The fan setting allows three options:
(low, auto, DMX regulated)
• Remote Device Management (RDM)
Revitalize your 300/500/650/1000 W Fresnel fixtures thanks to ReLite: your true retrofit LED relamping option
• Flicker-free ideal for TV/Broadcast installations
• Excellent white light quality with CRI>90
• Smooth dimming 2%-100% from traditional triac AC or igbt dimmers
• No color-shift with dimming
• Huge power savings (reduce your power consumption by over 90%) with almost no heat
• No heat on your subject
Compact lighting fixture with aluminum body, available with a different led source:
- Fixed white (3200K or 5600K)
- Variable white (from 2700K to 6500K)
- Dynamic Color Mixing (RGB, RGBA, RGBW)
Double yoke for stage lighting. Convection cooled, no fans, ideal for broadcast and theatre installation. Flicker-free operation with LEDs frequency controlled via DMX from 600 Hz to 1900 Hz (RGBW and RGBA). Designed for high-end installation indoor (IP20) and outdoor (IP65). Variable beam angles thanks to quickly interchangeable optics (12°, 30, 13° x 40°, 50°, 110°).
Fresnel projector with motorized linear zoom, 16 bit control for Dimmer and CCT.
Light and robust aluminum body (12Kg) with innovative design.
Cooling system digitally controlled also through DMX.
Available in FullSpectrum (RGBCLA), VariWhite (2800K to 6500K) and Tunable Daylight (fine tuning from 5400K to 6000K).
The Boxx Atom system provides a high-performance HD wireless solution with an uncapped range in a small and lightweight form factor.
Designed with performance and ease of use in mind the Atom works out of the box and rarely needs any configuration.
Operating within the 5GHz licence-exempt spectrum Atom transmitters can broadcast a signal to any number of receivers without pairing requirements.
Channels can be adjusted in real-time at the touch of a button Atom is a fully scalable solution with a host of product options available according to performance and budget requirements. All Atom components are interchangeable and integrate with each other without configuration.
The Atom system combines cutting-edge transmission technology with the Boxx reputation for providing high-quality wireless solutions and with a standard of service to match.
• Small and lightweight form factor
• Onboard manual channel select
• No pairing required
• Transmission to an unlimited number of receivers
• Minimal configuration
• No range limitations
• Perfect for multi-camera set-ups
• Designed by and for industry professionals
The Speech2Text and Transformation Platform. meetrum.io is the perfect tool for your on demand audio and podcast. Use the transcript for 100% visibility, transform into multimedia file and share it to multiple devices and platforms.