Sennheiser UK Ltd
- Cameras & Accessories
- Live Production & Events
- VR, 360, AR, MR & Gaming
Stand number: K09 (opposite the middle entry doors, next to Garland or Playbox)
- Lee Shuttlewood (broadcast sales)
- Tim Constable (audio for video channel sales)
Sennheiser are well-known for supplying the best broadcasters, engineers, content-makers and live performers with a wide range of microphones for audio capture and broadcast transmission.
At BVE 2018...
- Come talk to our technical sales team about the latest updates to the Digital 6000 Wireless Microphone system (as specified last year, for example, by Gearhouse Broadcast for Britain's Got Talent). The D6000 system is now available to purchase through a two year / 0% finance offer - please talk to Sennheiser staff for further details.
- Meet Tim Constable, our new pro channel sales manager, who joins us from Rycote.
- Get hands-on with the recently announced Evolution G4 wireless microphone range, including the new EW 500 Pro Lavalier, Film and Boom sets.
- See which Sennheiser microphones can be used to upgrade the audio on your iOS device, including the brand new Handmic Digital for mobile journalism, podcasting, music and speech recording.
- Learn how to record stunning 3D sound as part of your iOS videos with the new Ambeo Smart Headset (now shipping in Europe).
- See our range of microphones for video, including the stereo MKE 440 on camera shotgun, plus the plug & play AVX wireless system that is perfect for video cam and DSLR self-shooters.
Sennheiser @ stand K09 (opposite the middle entry doors).
- Lee Shuttlewood (broadcast technical sales)
- Tim Constable (audio for video technical sales - who joins us from Rycote)
Portable 3D sound recording
Record high-quality VR sound from just one single point.
Compact stereo shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input. Maximum side noise rejection.
Self-configuring digital wireless mic for video cameras and DSLR. Auto audio setup and transmitter + receiver pairing - plug & play