Cerberus Tech Ltd
- Cloud services
- Connected Media
- Internet TV
- IP & Network Distribution
- Live Production & Events
- OTT Services
- Outside Broadcast
- Production Services
- Transmission & Playout service
Based in Hampshire, UK, Cerberus Tech’s clients are major global players in TV, film and live events. Whether it’s a public service broadcaster, a pan-European telecommunications conglomerate, the oldest commercial network in the UK, senior Hollywood producers or the latest live streaming from Silicon Valley, the need is always the same, reliable and flexible delivery of great content.
Providing contribution and distribution services, Cerberus Tech has a proven, Internet-based platform and is changing the way that content stakeholders from broadcasters to studio executives share and move live content:
- Network 1: The reliable, flexible, cost effective alternative to fibre and satellite that’s fast to set up and can be used as the primary method of distribution, or as backup.
- Livelink:Connects content creators with consumers, the IP cloud teleport for organisations of any size, features a self-service web portal to schedule and manage bookings, pay for what you use.
- Livelink App: used by studio executives and creatives to retain control and direction of their production by being ‘on set’ from wherever they are in the world.
Cerberus Tech offers the modern way to distribute content, clients are supported by flexible packages, which provide the right level of coverage to match customer expectation.