BVE at ExCeL
2013 will mark BVE’s first event from its new home, London’s ExCel. As London’s premier exhibition and conference centre, ExCeL provides BVE with the space and facilities to expand and grow, whilst remaining essential, relevant and accessible to all production and broadcast professionals. Set in the thriving Olympic Park area, and served by excellent transport links and infrastructure, ExCeL provides the perfect home for BVE’s future.
ExCeL in Numbers
- 600m Central Boulevard offering free Wi-Fi
- 6 onsite hotels - offering 1,400 rooms
- 13 campus restaurants (8 restaurants & pubs; 5 hotel restaurants) -
- 28 Boulevard eateries
- 3 onsite DLR stations – Royal Victoria, Custom House for ExCeL and Prince Regent
- 3,700 onsite parking spaces
- 100,000 m2 of event space
For more information on ExCeL, including how to get there and where to stay, please take a look at our ExCeL Facts & Figures pack.
Download the handy ExCeL London City Guide to see what you can do onsite and around ExCeL whilst visiting BVE 2013.
Find Excel London
View My Saved Places in a larger map