Who attends BVE?
BVE 2012 attracted 15,837 professionals from all stages of the content workflow making it the largest congregation of the industry anywhere in the UK. BVE provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to meet and sell to key-decision makers and thought leaders and offers your company direct access to every level of the industry’s credit flow.
Complete our stand enquiry form to download the sales brochure and one of our sales team will be in touch.
BVE 2012's dedicated international marketing campaign resulted in a 29% year-on-year increase of visitors from overseas. The highest concentration of international visitors came from:
With ExCeL's proximity to and relationship with London City Airport, as well as the increase in size and investment for 2013, BVE can now offer international visitors a vastly improved proposition which is sure to see their numbers rise.
- 26% of our visitors were senior management and CEO level
- 28% were self-employed or freelancers, with direct purchasing power
- BVE also welcomed over 15% of visitors from other management and consultancy roles
BVE attracted over 400 project managers and more than 800 engineers
- 12% of our visitors were employed in technical and operational roles
- Our largest visitor groups were directors/producers, camera operators and those employed in business development, sales and marketing.
- 25% of our visitors were from production companies involved in film, TV, commercials and music videos
- 15% of our visitors were representatives from broadcasters and peripheral companies
BVE attracts key decision makers from the country’s top broadcasters, including:
Head of Technology
Head of Media Management
Head of Broadcast Operations
Head of Technical Delivery
Head of Technical Management, Studios
Controller of Technology Production and Facilities
Head of Production
Assistant Operations Manager
Broadcast Technology Manager
Head of Technical Services
Head of Cameras - Sky Sports
Director of Broadcast Services