Driving to ExCeL
When driving to ExCeL London, follow signs for Royal Docks, City Airport & ExCeL. There is easy access from the M25, M11, A406 and A13.
View the Road Map here.
For Sat Nav purposes, we recommend using postcode E16 1DR
ExCeL London offers onsite parking for 3,700 cars including over 2,000 spaces located directly beneath the venue. The venue is located outside the Congestion Charge Zone. All onsite parking is pay and display, with the exception of the Royal Victoria multi-storey car park. ExCeL London offers 158 disabled parking spaces, located within close proximity of the venue.
View the parking facilities map here
- Royal Victoria Car Park (multi-storey) - 750 spaces; including 24 disabled spaces
- Orange & Purple Car Park - 2,162 spaces; including 124 disabled spaces
- East Car Park - 420 spaces; including 10 disabled spaces
- Aloft - 63 spaces; including 7 disabled spaces
- Crowne Plaza - 60 spaces; including 3 disabled spaces
- Novotel (shared with the ibis) - 70 spaces, including 4 disabled spaces
- Ramada - 100 spaces, including 5 disabled spaces
Parking charges across on site locations are as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £5.00
- Up to 6 hours £10.00
- Up to 15 hours £15.00
- Up to 24 hours £20.00
These tariffs are applicable for the following locations - Royal Victoria multi-storey car park, Undercroft parking (Orange and Purple) and East Car Park.
For enquiries please call +44 (0)20 7069 4568 (within office hours).