The Future of Media Summit – NEW!
What is it?
Defining Future Media Business Models & Strategies For Content Monetisation In The Digital Landscape
The Future of Media Summit is the only business strategic event that tackles the common challenges for content owners and distributors for monetising IP in the multiplatform age.
Founded in 2006 by Emap, the Summit has been bringing together Directors of major UK media businesses for the last 6 years. Focussing on the UK industry, the Summit is an opportunity to assess the competitive landscape, identify new revenue opportunities and benefit from sharing in the expertise of market leaders’ from different media sectors, from publishing, music, TV and film.
Moving to a new location co-located with BVE, the Summit will celebrate the success of new UK digital media businesses and look to the future growth of the content industry.
The Future of Media Summit will take place in the North Gallery Rooms 12 & 13 at ExCeL London. Access via the BVE exhibition.
Addressing your business challenges for 2013
- Future Proofing Your Business Model Against The Next Game Changer
- Where Is The Money In Media Businesses - The Investor Perspective
- Protecting Your Advertising Revenue
- Defining Profitable Multiplatform Strategies
- Making Your Assets Work Harder
- Identifying New Revenue Channels
- Insights Into Consumer Trends
- Monetising Your IP
Confirmed speakers include: